St. Olaf College – located in Northfield, Minnesota
Fun Facts about St. Olaf College:
- 3040 Undergraduate Students
- Located 45 minutes from the Twin Cities
- Focus on Liberal Arts Education
- Featured in Colleges That Change Lives:
- Popular majors include Biology, Psychology, Economics, Mathematics & Political Science
- 43% Acceptance Rate
- With eight choirs, two orchestras, and two bands of the highest
quality and dozens of smaller ensembles from Japanese taiko drumming to jazz to lyric opera, approximately one-third of St. Olaf students are involved in music. The three flagship ensembles, the St. Olaf Choir, St. Olaf Orchestra, and St. Olaf Band, annually tour the United States and frequently travel abroad. The St. Olaf Christmas Festival, featuring more than 500 student musicians comprising five choirs and the St. Olaf Orchestra, is one of the oldest music celebrations of the season in the United States and is broadcast on PBS nationally.
- Division 3 Athletics including football and skiing
- 23% Students of Color and 10% International Students
- Our own Keven Ross is an alum!
You must be logged in to post a comment.