Summer Ventures in Science and Mathematics is a no-cost, state-funded program for academically talented North Carolina students who aspire to careers in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
- Open to current sophomores and juniors.
- Summer Ventures students conduct, document, and present research, building skills and broadening their understanding of the role of scientific inquiry in addressing real-world challenges.
- Application information here.
- January 15th Application Deadline.
- Residential program where students can experience life on a college campus.