Cannon Upper School – Parent Education Night
Wednesday, February 5th at 6:30 in the Cannon Upper School!
The evening includes a series of faculty-led presentations on a range of topics relevant to US parents, including distinctive features of our academic program, information about teenage health and wellness, and parenting advice.
Parents will customize their evening by choosing which three sessions to attend from a menu of options:
- The Social Institute
- Working Smarter: Academic Coaching at Cannon
- Let’s Talk About Stress: A Parent-Teacher-Counselor Forum
- What to Expect When You’re Expecting a Freshman!
- Focus On: Homework
- Making Good Choices on the US Math Path
- Grown & Flown: A Conversation About Parenting
- Understanding Standards-Based Grading
- The Global Studies Certificate
- Charting Cannon’s Curriculum: AT, AP, & Beyond