Drew University– located in Madison, NJ
Fun Facts about Drew University
- Drew University has a total undergraduate enrollment of 1,668, its setting is suburban, and the campus size is 186 acres.
- Drew University consists of three schools: the College of Liberal Arts, the Theological School and the Caspersen School of Graduate Studies.
- 90% of students live on campus. Housing is guaranteed all four years.
- Drew’s hometown, Madison, N.J., is a 50-minute train ride from New York City and is among the safest communities in the nation.
- New York City is our classroom where first-year seminars and courses on Wall Street, the U.N., contemporary art, media and communications, theatre and social entrepreneurship are offered.
- Drew offers thousands of internship opportunities at major employers such as Goldman Sachs, Bank of America, Lincoln Center, Google, Sony Music, The Metropolitan Museum of Art and CNN.
- Most Popular Majors: Business, Psychology, Biology, Theatre Arts and Economics
- Drew’s theatre program is ranked among the top 10 in the U.S.
- The undergraduate student-to-faculty ratio is 11:1, and a typical undergraduate class is less than 20 students.
- Drew’s Launch undergraduate experience ensures that every student graduates with a purpose, sought-after transferable skills, a network of mentors and an experience-based résumé.
- Drew participates in Division III athletics within the Landmark Conference.
- Percentage of students who are athletes: 25%
- Drew also has a sanctioned esports program that competes in the ECAC (Eastern College Athletic Conference).