Trinity College – located in Hartford, CT (Not Dublin, Ireland)
Fun Facts about Trinity College
- A liberal arts college with approximately 2100 students and a student to faculty ratio of 9:1
- Founded in 1823, Trinity has an historic campus with large, open green spaces surrounded by urban Hartford
- Is truly a residential experience with 86% of students living on campus.
- Situated roughly halfway between Boston and New York
- Trinity has generous financial aid, meeting 100% of demonstrated financial need for every admitted student.
- Most popular majors are Economics, Political Science, Psychology, English, Public Policy, and Engineering.
- Trinity is one of just a small handful of selective private liberal arts colleges that offers both an ABET accredited Bachelor of Science in Engineering and also a Bachelor of Arts in Engineering Science.
- 26 NCAA Division III sports teams competing in the New England Small College Athletic Conference (NESCAC) along with Men’s and Women’s Varsity Squash, neither of which are NCAA sports.